Where We Meet
1st Cheddington is extremely lucky as we own our headquarters, along with the surrounding land.
The headquarters dates back to the 1930's and was originally the village hall in Cheddington. When the new village hall was opened in 1976, the Scout Group continued to meet in the original building and when it was offered for sale in 2001, we took the opportunity to purchase the building and surrounding land. This was only possible following some extremely generous contributions from parents and supporters at the group.
The headquarters consists of a main hall, a small kitchen, equipment stores and a toilet.
|Scout Hut viewed from
Station Road looking East
|Inside the Scout Hut|
The Scout Hut is located on the right hand side of Station Road between the cross-roads (mini roundabouts) and Church Path. Map Reference: LandRanger Sheet 165 SP918178.